Family Program Guidelines
- Registration starts at 12:30pm. Family Program starts at 1:00pm
- Only adult “Immediate family” and significant others (husband, wife, other long term relationship) are invited to attend. Children are not permitted.
- Participants must be on “the list” pre-approved by your Primary Counselor in order to participate. No substitutions. Late arrivals will not be permitted into the program.
- Over-the-counter medication or non-prescribed drugs and/or alcohol may not be brought into the facility or consumed on
Seafield grounds. The use of illegal drugs or alcohol on our premises is prohibited, and could result in immediate discharge.
- We ask that family members not bring ANY food or drink (including candy), anything containing alcohol, tobacco products, cellular phones or electrical appliances into the facility or on Seafield grounds.
- Visiting may occur in public areas only. There will be no visiting in the parking lot, in cars, in residents’ bedrooms with the doors closed and/or other secluded areas of the Seafield Center complex.
- All packages will be inspected for contraband at the reception area in the administration wing by our security guards and drug dog before being distributed to the clients of Seafield Center.
We hope the above information helps to make your time at Seafield Center as pleasant and comfortable as possible. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask one of the staff members.
Family Program Schedule
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
1:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Main Lecture Hall
1:15 pm – 2:15 pm
- Parents - Men’s lounge
- Spouse / Significant Other – Women’s lounge
- Other Family Members – Outside Conference Room
2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Family Bridge Groups
- Teams A, B - Outside Conference Room
- Teams C, F, I - Lecture Hall
- Teams D, H - Men’s Lounge
- Teams E, G - Women’s Lounge
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Family Bonding Time
Please note: NO FAMILY ALLOWED IN CLIENT’S ROOMS!
All family please exit the facility at 4:30pm ~ Please wait in reception area if you need a ride to train station
Thank you for participating in your loved one’s recovery process